The #coadg Bursary is back!
Three years ago I was starting up my freelance business. Early on I met with Katie Treggiden, founder of the blog Confessions of a Design Geek and she introduced me to so many talented designers and professionals in the design world. One of the best things to come from this connection was my involvement with her annual Bursary.
For the forth consecutive year I'm proud to support alongside partners HOME London, Jo Ham, The Design Trust, West Elm, Seen PR, The Barbican, Mini Moderns, October Communications, Decorum, Press Loft and MOO. Check out what the winner receives here - it's really something!
I'll be offering the winner a full day's shoot in my London studio covering product and lifestyle photography. As an added bonus, I'll arrange for a stylist to help prepare and assist with the shoot so we can create some really special images.
To be eligible, you must…
- be within your first three years of business
- not have had a stand of your own at a Clarion show before
- be available 15 – 19th January 2016
and your products must be…
- design-led interiors or kitchenware products
- designed and made in the United Kingdom
- commercially viable and ready to wholesale